Privacy and Security Policy
At The Software Engineering Group, LLC (TSEGI), we are committed to protecting your privacy and want you to feel comfortable using our websites. We will never willfully sell, trade, rent, disclose or make available personally identifiable information about you to any third party without first receiving your permission, except when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the rights or property of tsegi.net.
When you visit websites, your computer exchanges information with other computer systems in order to display pages, select specific information and enable you to buy products and services. During this exchange, tsegi.net gathers information only to:
• Fulfill your order accurately and quickly.
• Pre-fill information fields for you to save you time and hassle.
• Identify ways we can improve our site to enhance your visit.
How does TSEGI.net protect your transaction?
We use the industry standard SSL web communications protocol that provides encryption, server authentication and other security and authentication facilities to protect your data and secure your transactions. SSL encrypts all your personal information, including your credit card number, name and address as it is transmitted over the Internet. In addition, we have implemented other facilities and techniques to prevent unauthorized access to any information that we store.Our state-of-the-art technology also protects your data from unauthorized third parties.
What information does TSEGI.net gather?
During your visit, you have the option of providing the following information that is stored in our systems:
• Your personal code and password that provide access to special areas of our website.
• Your shipping and billing address for orders so you only have to enter them once.
• Your phone number so we may contact you if you request or if there is a question about your order or application. We will not call you or enable others to call you unsolicited.
• Your e-mail address so we may provide the information you request and confirm your order. We do not send unsolicited mail of any type to our customers. If you elect to participate in our mailing lists, you may opt out at any time.
• Data you enter into an application that’s necessary to process the form.
• Responses to ePolls are collected in aggregate, but your personal choices are not stored. For example, we will note that 80 percent of our visitors made a particular selection; however, our systems will not note which visitors comprise this group.
What information does TSEGI.net gather?
If you are a customer, we do not store your credit card or other payment information on our systems. Choices you make while viewing our presentation lead you to hallways of interest within the presentation, but your choices are not stored on our systems.
Any additional information you do not provide.
How does TSEGI.net remember information?
tsegi.net uses a technology called “cookies” to remember you and the information you are saving, such as your shipping address. When you visit tsegi.net, we send you back a cookie, a small text file that includes a temporary inquiry number, your IP address, plus any items you’ve chosen. Your web browser has a special folder on your computer where it keeps cookies. Cookies cannot harm your computer in any way. Only the website that places a cookie on your computer can read it; no other website may access the cookie tsegi.net places on your computer.
As with all web usage, it’s important for you to be diligent and remember not to share your personal code or password with anyone else. With that information, someone could log on as you. Although tsegi.net never displays your credit card information on our website, someone logging on as you could access less confidential data, such as your name or shipping address.
What general information does TSEGI.net track?
Our site tracking program collects aggregate information about the number of visitors, types of browsers used, Internet Service Providers used, visit times and length, pages visit, referring pages and exit pages. This information helps us enhance our site so that our visitors have a better experience.
Can I change or remove my information from TSEGI.net‘s system?
All visitors have the opportunity to change personal information such as shipping addresses online.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.